We are excited to let you know that we are gradually opening our clinics across the country. We are following government guidance in terms of what locations we can re-open and encourage you to consult our location tab for the latest status on your favoured clinic.
Our therapists are looking forward to providing treatments to help with your anxiety, stress, muscle stiffness/soreness and general pain symptoms which we suspect may have been exasperated over the many weeks of self-isolation. Don’t worry, we can help!
We also wanted to let you know that, while we were closed, we have been reviewing and enhancing our sanitation and in-clinic procedures to ensure that your therapist can treat you, and you can be treated, in a safe environment.
All our new policies and procedures meet or exceed the standards described by local and national regulatory bodies.
To give you an idea of our enhanced procedures:
- Our clinic has been deep cleaned and sanitized from floor to ceiling
- We hired a professional service to apply MicroShield 360 in the clinic. MicroShield360 is a multistep application process that works to immediately kill then prevent future pathogens from living on treated surfaces. Safe, and non-toxic!
- Sneeze guards are being installed at the front desk
- We have implemented rotational sanitation procedures for all common surfaces, multiple times throughout the day
- Treatment rooms are fully sanitized, and all linens/blankets etc are replaced, after each treatment
- Our therapists and team members have been outfitted with the required Personal Protective Equipment (‘PPE’)
- We are practicing physical distance in the common areas of the clinic (reception / staff room / hallways)
- We are no longer accepting cash; so please be prepared to pay for your treatment and tip (should you desire to tip) using a credit or debit card
We will also be pre-screening clients and staff, including a temperature check, upon entry to the clinic to make sure they do not feel unwell/have no symptoms of COVID.
We keep hearing this, but these are unprecedented times. We are thankful government officials have determined it is safe to open. With that said, if you are at all uncomfortable and want to know more about how we are keeping you and our team members safe, please reach out to the local clinic. A member of the clinic team can personally answer any questions that you may have. We have also updated our FAQ with questions we know are top of mind.
And, as always, it’s easy to book your next treatment; just click on the button below to secure your treatment time/day!
And, thank you for your patience while we were closed. Our team is looking forward to getting back to work; back to seeing their team members live versus on Zoom, back to helping clients, and back to a routine (even if it is a new one!).
Massothérapie Massage Addict Inc.