We’ve got your back.
Massothérapie Massage Addict's comprehensive support and training is designed to make sure you maximize your clinic's sales and profit. Our 'Playbook for Success' is the blueprint you need to open and operate a successful clinic.
The support you will receive consists of three important phases:
- Phase 1: Pre-Opening
- Phase 2: Opening Week
- Phase 3: Post Opening
Phase 1: Pre-Opening
One of the most important decisions you will make is your clinic's location. The old adage is true: location, location, location! But you're not alone. Some of the hands-on support we offer includes:
- Site selection: We take a three-pronged approach to selecting the best possible market location:
- Statistical analysis: our proprietary software helps identify trade areas based on population, demographics, number of available RMTs, anchor tenants and more.
- Partnerships with commercial real estate agents: We have national relationships with high quality, market-experienced agents.
- Your expertise: We will help you understand what to look for and how to evaluate prospective sites. However, it's your market – and your insights are critical to the statistical analysis.
- Lease negotiation: Our experience with large nation-wide organizations, as well as smaller plaza owners, will help guide you as you negotiate terms that best suit the uniqueness of your location and your market.
- Construction: Our Finish and Design Specification Guide details your clinic's construction requirements and look/feel. In addition, we are always available to help and answer any questions as you progress through this stage.
Our operations, training and marketing teams will help you determine how to successfully open your clinic. You will have weekly calls with the Head Office team leading up to the opening of your clinic, during which you'll receive:
- Weekly work schedule for build out and business setup
- Introduction to preferred vendors including help with ordering of supplies and massage equipment/tools
- Support with the development of recruitment action plans
- Education on:
- the MT profession: regulation/associations/education
- legislative policies and guidelines
- training tools and support for clinic staff
- Support for the development of local marketing plans, including creative requirements and execution strategy
Phase 2: Opening Week
Our operations team will be on site during this week to ensure an efficient and successful opening. During that time, they will:
- Review in-clinic operations and open readiness
- Ensure that grand opening best practices are employed
- Help with the day-to-day management of a busy clinic
Phase 3: Post-Opening
The hard work doesn't end when your clinic opens. Our Head Office support team will continue to be as involved as you want/require to help operate your Massothérapie Massage Addict clinic. This includes:
- Additional training/follow-up of key operations items like membership billing
- Regular communication to discuss strategies to improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- New products and services
- National marketing campaigns & materials
- Local market support tools
- MT recruitment support
- Specialized software and admin tools
From pre-opening, to the big day, to all the days that follow, we're all about ensuring that your Massothérapie Massage Addict clinic is the best it can be. Your success really is our success.
Did you know? The Massothérapie Massage Addict brand appeared on CBC's Dragons’ Den in 2012, and received overwhelming support from the Dragons.