Is Massage Addict for me?
Running a business isn’t just about having the funding. Before you get to the financials, ask yourself whether you have the qualities that help drive a successful business.
We’ve identified the qualities that make our franchise partners successful:
- I have business leadership experience.
- I enjoy creating a positive, performance-based culture that recognizes and rewards, team members for their achievements.
- I am excited about being an active member of my local business community
- I have the ability & desire to learn, and am comfortable with following proven procedures & policies to drive business.
- I have a passion for customer satisfaction, health & wellness, and helping people.
- I have a desire to succeed and will work hard to ensure success.
Does this sound like you?
If so, take the next step towards being a business owner.
The Financial Facts
- Estimated development costs (can vary by location): $200,000 - $275,000
- Unencumbered cash required: $75,000
- Franchise fee: $39,000
- Royalty fee: 6%
- Advertising fee: 2%
- Location size: 1800+ square feet
"I looked at many different franchise opportunities, in various verticals, but always kept circling back to the Massage Addict brand. The business model seemed to offer the best chance for great ROI."
- Harold Cameron, Greater Toronto Area Multi Clinic Franchise Owner
"I’ve been a massage therapist for the past 6-years and always wanted to own my clinic. I’m really impressed with the infrastructure, training and constant communication from the head office support staff which has made all the hard work of opening a new clinic so much easier."
- Cora Hasna, Red Deer, AB, Massage Therapist and Franchise Owner